Class Act Auctions Consignment Gallery is a consignment store in which we accept and sell Quality Furniture, Home Décor Items, Jewelry, Glassware, Art Work, Lighting, and Antiques & Collectibles for 90 days – Before going to the auction block.
Items are contracted on consignment for a 3 month time period, and the consigner will receive 50% of the selling price. Items will be priced by the owners of Class Act Auctioneers, Inc. and their trained staff. It is our goal to sell your belongings for the best price possible, while providing our buying customers with a great value and quality product. We discount any item that is priced over $45.00 after 30 days of being on the sales floor by 25%. This will happen 3 times within the 3 months of the contract. *Jewelry and Antique items are exempted from this reduction and their selling price will remain firm throughout the whole 3 months. Items may be priced firm, with no reduction, upon request of the consigner or by consideration of the store owners. All furniture needs to be pre-approved and seen first by the owner by scheduling an appointment, or sending a photo via email before it is brought into the store.
You can schedule an appointment for a look at of furniture and antique items you wish to consign free of charge. During an in home inspection of your furniture and items, the Class Act Representative will give you the pricing of the items in which they will be sold in the store, prior to pick up or drop off of your items. Please call ahead of time to schedule your appointment.
Both people and businesses can drop off items for us to sell in our gallery and online. We accept item(s) that are combined valued at $50 or more. This value is determined by previous sales online of the same or similar items. We take professional photographs, answer any questions the buyers might have, Display for sale in our Gallery and Online Gallery and then once sold we pack and ship the item(s). The buyer pays us and then we pay the seller by sending them a check in the mail from our bank. It’s so simple!
We’ve done test marketing to determine the best way to sell items, and 9 out of 10 times, we made up the commission versus someone else trying to sell the same item on their own. eBayers are more willing to buy from us because we are a trustworthy reputation, have great positive feedback, and our professional photos and detailed descriptions are second to none.
- Class Act Auctions Consignment Gallery accepts antiques, furniture, artwork, accessories, glassware, china, and collectables. We do not accept appliances, stereos, window coverings, bed linens, or waterbeds.
- All items must be clean, polished, complete and in working order, and not in need of refinishing or reupholstering. (Some exceptions are made for antiques.)
- We have the option to reject items we feel are unsalable in our market.
- Pick-up and delivery service is available upon request.
- The consignor will receive 50% of the final selling price.
- Items may be withdrawn by consignor at anytime.
- Class Act Auctions and Consignment gallery has the option of canceling the contract upon their discretion.
- All appraisals and pick-ups are by appointment only.
- Class Act Auctions and Consignments is not responsible for any loss or damage. When your items are with us, we will do our best to protect them.
- Please check with your insurer to ensure proper coverage.
Have Questions – We can help! Call (727) 784-9009
WHAT SELLS IN OUR GALLERY & ONLINE
“What sells in our Gallery and online?” is the most-asked question we receive from customers who are looking to make some extra money by selling items online.
HOT ITEMS GALLERY & ONLINE
- Antiques & Primitives
- Books & Printed Material
- Cameras, Computers & Electronics
- Rare Coins & Stamps
- Home Decor, House Wares & Vintage Linens
- Jewelry & Watches
- Military Collectibles, WWII, WWI, and Civil War
- Movie Memorabilia prior to 1970
- Musical Instruments in good condition
- Music Memorabilia, concert items, autographs.
- Vintage paper, magazines, maps, newsprints, tickets, etc.
- Sports Equipment
- Sports Memorabilia prior to 1970
- Television Memorabilia
- Tin Toys, 1940-1950 Japan, USA
- Toys, Games, Dolls, & Bears
- Vehicles, Parts, & Accessories
- Vintage items (1950’s – 1970’s)
- Medical Memorabilia, Medical Hoax
- Dolls, Barbie, etc.. prior to 1960
- Depression Glass
- Vaseline Glass
- Carnival Glass
- China, Dinnerware, Porcelain, Bone China, up to 1970
NO MONEY UPFRONT REQUIRED
Class Act Auctions Consignment Gallery and online Gallery is commissioned based, we do not get paid until your item sells!
Items may go to auction after 90 days based upon the terrms and conditions of your consignment agreement.
Terms of Consignment
|PRICING: Class Act LLC reserves the right to determine the actual selling price of items based on the quality, condition, and age, and demand of the items. Our goal is to arrive at a mutually beneficial sales price.
MARKDOWNS: After 30 days displayed on the floor there will be 25% reduction of the original price, after 60 days there will be a 35% reduction, and after 90 days there will be a 40%reduction. All contracts expire after 90 days. (Auction Option available after 90 days)
PAYMENTS: The consignor receives 50% of the selling price. Payment checks will be sent on the 15th of the month following the sale of the item.
EXPIRED ITEMS: Consignor agrees to allow Class Act LLC to promote the items for a period of 90 days. If your items have not sold by the end of that period, you will have 10 days from the expiration date is marked at the top of your contracts. *Please make a note of that date as all merchandise left past the last pickup date becomes the property of Class Act LLC*.
|Have Questions – We can help! Call (727) 784-9009|